• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking to hire someone x-sharding soon

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for someone who's going to be making a trip from either Great Lakes, or Lake Superior and coming over to Catskills. I need an item brought over to Cats, willing to pay you for the item, plus extra for the effort. I'm not looking to hire someone for a dedicated trip, because I just can't afford it. I just want to piggy back on someone who already planned on coming over anyway.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to clarify, I am paying gold only, on the Catskills shard.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is it something very heavy or items that are numerous?
No, just one item, a statuette. But I am unable to purchase the item on the starting shard myself, so I will need to find someone who is willing to purchase the item, carry it over, and take payment on catskills.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might be able to help you... have to figure out some logistics. I am planning a multi-shard hop for sometime this Fall. The hop will begin on LS and I'm pretty sure it will include a stop on Cats, but I have to make sure. If my hop will include Cats, I'd be happy to buy the statuette for you and hold onto it until I transfer. I wouldn't charge you any transfer fee, it would be my pleasure to be able to help. I do know the hop will not include a stop on GL though, so if the statue is there, can't help ya.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might be able to help you... have to figure out some logistics. I am planning a multi-shard hop for sometime this Fall. The hop will begin on LS and I'm pretty sure it will include a stop on Cats, but I have to make sure. If my hop will include Cats, I'd be happy to buy the statuette for you and hold onto it until I transfer. I wouldn't charge you any transfer fee, it would be my pleasure to be able to help. I do know the hop will not include a stop on GL though, so if the statue is there, can't help ya.
There is one on LS currently, I can't imagine it will be going anywhere anytime soon (unless I can find someone to x-shard it for me before you come over).

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can also trade you gold - you give me a check on cats to cover the cost of the statue, i give you same amount on LS so you can buy it yourself and keep it in your bank box - at least that way you'd have it and then when someone transfers to cats (myself or someone else) there wouldn't be the fear that someone else bought it while you waited :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats not a bad idea. I may do that. I've got a few other PM of people who are going to be xsharding soon. If one of those don't pan out, I'll let you know. Thanks!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Nine Dark Moons I now have the item in my possession. I just need someone who's going to be making a trip over to Cats who can carry it for me. I'll pay 3 mil on Cats for a delivery.