• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to Hire A Decorator:: I am having a hard time raising a few pavers on a keep

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have raised 2 stone paver floors on a keep on Catskills. But there are about like 20 spots i cant seem to get.
The spots are the 4 corners, behind the 4 steps on the first floor.

Are there any expert house decorators that could help me? I would like to hire someone to help me. I could pay 25 mil on atlantic for your time. I can do the paver raising after the first floor. I just need someone to help with placement. My icq # is 619-885-537

Cornerskeep.jpg

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have raised 2 stone paver floors on a keep on Catskills. But there are about like 20 spots i cant seem to get.
The spots are the 4 corners, behind the 4 steps on the first floor.

Are there any expert house decorators that could help me? I would like to hire someone to help me. I could pay 25 mil on atlantic for your time. I can do the paver raising after the first floor. I just need someone to help with placement. My icq # is 619-885-537

View attachment 76666
You try placing a ladder on the roof climbing it to the top then raise the stone pavers?

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have not fixed it yet.. Me and grim have been trying to meet up but our in-game times dont really match up..
They are the spots behind the 4 stairs on the first floor. I cant seem to get a paver or goza to lay down so i can raise them up..

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can also give it a try if our time matches better. Try and catch my on icq (640287342) or in here if you feel like it :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I can help. I'll do a tutorial to help others at the same time if your'e okay with that. :)

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ooohh.... i used a combination of the following in the CC. Not so easy with the EC as the circle of transparency is crucial for this.
1 - Circle of transparency (maximum setting) in CC
2 - Last Target macro
3 - Running in and out of the building

Some of the pavers on the outer walls have to be dropped from the outside of the building, then you run back inside, using the circle of trans to see them and then double-click to lock down, then you can raise to your heart's content.

I have ONE spot where I cannot put a wall on the north side of my castle. Is totally frustrating me.

Hope that helps.