• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking to buy the following Atlantic items

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Buying the following Atlantic seer/event items:

Bottle of UBB 2nd Anniversary Commemorative Wine
Special SCT One Year Anniversary Reserve Vintage
Daemon Fist (Atlantic's jeweled mace)
Heavens Touch (Atlantic's jeweled axe)
Master of Uzeraans Riddles Hat

And any other Atlantic specific seer items (no EM items - sorry).

PM me if you currently posses any of these, and if you would be willing to sell or trade.

Thanks!

Edit: Due to new Stratics rules, I will clarify that I am paying gold for these items due to lack of specification.

C

Chaosy

I sold Daemon Fist ages ago at the start of AoS (I don't even remember to who) and I think they transferred it off Atlantic. Likely it's locked down somewhere in a forgotten house, owned by someone who doesn't even play! I've tried finding it in museums and through other collectors. Hopefully someone can give you its whereabouts.

The last time I saw Heaven's Touch was when Tarek still held it. I haven't heard about it since.

There was actually a series of weapons from that event. A good friend of mine owned the short spear (I believe it was named Blood Shaft), but I think most of them are gone since the game was very buggy then.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye, Heaven's Touch was owned by the Atlantic RP community in their old library, it fell a year or two back and I've lost track of it since then. The Daemon Fist I haven't heard of it since Elysian owned it, sad to hear it went off shard. The other jeweled items I believe were lost long ago, and I didn't list them due to the impossibility of them being around still.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Special SCT One Year Anniversary Reserve Vintage
I have a bottle of this, but I don't plan on selling it, since a.) I collect rare liquor bottles and b.) Perianwyr gave me that bottle himself.

I do remember seeing a post at one point on the Atlantic trade board (sadly, on the old boards) asking for a price check on SCT wine because the poster claimed to have found a bag of 6 or 7 of them. So they are definitely out there.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a bottle of this, but I don't plan on selling it, since a.) I collect rare liquor bottles and b.) Perianwyr gave me that bottle himself.

I do remember seeing a post at one point on the Atlantic trade board (sadly, on the old boards) asking for a price check on SCT wine because the poster claimed to have found a bag of 6 or 7 of them. So they are definitely out there.
One was in the Atlantic RP community library when it fell as well, so there are definitely a few floating around. It's a shame that the old posts weren't imported if there was someone with several of them.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its interesting that you bring up heavens touch, a player returning to the game after some time who owned a lot of sewn by items had inquired about it a few months ago. I even posted in the old forums about it. The inquiring player is the former owner and i'm sure he'd love to see it again as well. The RP house you mentioned, was it ISK?

Athelas, Treasure Trove Mall, Atlantic

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its interesting that you bring up heavens touch, a player returning to the game after some time who owned a lot of sewn by items had inquired about it a few months ago. I even posted in the old forums about it. The inquiring player is the former owner and i'm sure he'd love to see it again as well. The RP house you mentioned, was it ISK?
It was Isk's library, aye. Wynn was there when it fell, although he missed the axe, and apparently he couldn't find who got it, if they did. My worry was it decayed since it was newbied, since it was placed on a vendor in that house for display purposes.

Hopefully someone here knows where a few of these items ended up.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry its not for sale.

Curently its in a bag in my bank i had it there while i was away and havnt decided how i watn to setup display vendors yet

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry its not for sale.

Curently its in a bag in my bank i had it there while i was away and havnt decided how i watn to setup display vendors yet
That's too bad, if you ever do decide to sell, I can make an extremely generous offer.

Good to hear it's still around though.