• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to buy spellchanneling wep with -20 magery

shade

Visitor
pm me with offers, doesnt matter what kind of weapon it is, as long as its spellchanneling and has a subtraction to the magery skill. name your price.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pm me with offers, doesnt matter what kind of weapon it is, as long as its spellchanneling and has a subtraction to the magery skill. name your price.
Do you want other mods on it? Can it have -1 FC for example.

shade

Visitor
just pm me with the price your looking for. im not picky on what item it is. as long as its spell channeling and has the subtraction to magery. doesnt have to be anything special.

shade

Visitor
i dont know what vendor search is. i just need the weapon. i just came back to uo and need it for working my characters.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i dont know what vendor search is. i just need the weapon. i just came back to uo and need it for working my characters.
If you single left click on your character it will bring up a menu that includes Vendor Search. Left click on that and it brings up a search engine that will give you the results of all the vendors on the shard that are selling items with the terms and/or filters that you just searched. Very useful for finding items or just getting prices.

I was told that the cleaver should be worth 5-10 million. If I were you I would give the Vendor Search a try and see if there are any other weapons to your liking there. Maybe you can find something else similar and cheaper. In any case let me know if you are still interested in the cleaver and what your offer is for it.