• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking to buy black horse

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've pm'd several mods and EMs in the past, and I've only ever heard that they were not a hack item. So, please, don't even bother responding with that.

I'm looking to buy a black horse, not a nightmare, or a dread warhorse. The black horse was (not sure if you can still do the trick to get one) attained by using a dismount skill on a Shadowlords faction guard (or may have been Minax guard as well, I think) and then before the guard was killed or could re-mount the horse was tamed.

So, anyway, I'm looking to buy one. I would probably be willing to "shard-hop" but if you have one in Catskills, then please let me know.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, thank you, I posted a reply on that thread.

But does someone still have one? I even heard an "unverified" report that the method of getting one is now disabled? But I can't verify that at all. I am doubtful that it would be disabled, more like probably people just don't bother with it anymore.

D

DVI

it was made public via ea/mythic employees in a fof ( i believe) that it is no longer possible to dismount the guards and tame their mounts.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah... well that stinks. So, my best hope is finding someone that still has one then.

Thank you for the feedback. So, anyone got one?

S

shulginist

I have one on great lakes that I would be willing to part with for the right price.