• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Looking to build a stealh archer

R

RedMan99

Hey all Im trying to build a stealth archer but dont really know what my skills should be exactly type of gear ect...

Thanks In advance;)

Mistura

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The template I use is:

120 Archery
120 Tactics
120 Ninja
100 Anat
100 Hiding
80 Healing
80 Stealth

Ninja combined with Stealth and Hiding mean that you should rarely ever get killed as long as you go out prepared.

I use items like spirit of the totem, Rune Beetle and high end runic armour for the rest.

I think having at least one balanced bow is mandatory these days or your putting yourself at a serious disadvantage. As well as this, EP 40/50 is important.

Also very important is having 180 stamina. You can achieve this with plenty of stat boosts on your armour combined with a Greater Agility pots.

Obv, you want to fit in as much LMC and MR as you can on to your suit and get as much mana as possible for spamming specials.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a similar build, but instead of heal/anat I use spirit speak and detect hidden. Stealth archers are only good for pop shotting in my opinion. THey are also good in a group for synched armor ignores.

Spirit speak is hillarious to stalk people as ghost and RK them from town to town, detect is essential for those ghost you follow with hiding who hide after a res.