• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for YOU!

G

S'AD is looking for people that want to play UO with a group of freinds. We are a guild that ejoys peerless, spawns (on the occation),group hunting, and player run events. If interested ICQ me at 359-785-909 or 385506396. We are a freindly guild that likes to help anyone. We are looking for vetranse of the game or newbies all are welcome. See YOU in GAME!

I

imported_Wendy Risks

I mean no disrespect but who are you? I do not know anyone willing to join any guild without knowing a few things of the guilds GM or the people in the guild.

Thanks, Wendy (FBI)

I

imported_Wendy Risks

Thanks but that isn't the info a new player or a vet none pvper would wanna know. How many Yrs this guy been playing? Who are all his chars? N/M Not as if there is new players or people who join guilds anymore anyways...