• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for who owns houses near Despise

G

Looking for who owns the small tower and the log cabin near despise!

We would like to buy it!
Willing to pay over market and work in a trade of a house outside of vesper (first one u come to north, we own 2 of em)

ICQ 387-985-674!

G

Character names on the house signs?

Search uo.com for the characters. You may find they're in a guild that has a web site or guild board. You might find they don't appear at all, in which case they've not been logged in during the last 30 days.

G

thanks, one is a guild hw, knihts of cydonia i think, but only 3 members and no contact

G

um i don't see a problem with it being on trade forum too, i know people who don't check both so i presume not everyone does

and i don't see anything in rules against it

and it was not really meant to be cute, it was kinda pointless for you to post "we know" obviously, not everyone checks both forums i expect

G

Since you "don't see a problem"...

1.) You already had a thread about it.
2.) The shard trade forums exist to keep trade posts out of the shard forums.
3.) Bumping a thread is generally considered spamming
4.) The "Europa rules" thread says "You may not: buy and sell individual items on the shard board." and "Trade posts on UO Trade Europa please."

G

*EDIT** took out my post as this is really a pointless arguement

if a mod wants to talk to me about it then thats one thing, but your just someone who likes too act like one with nothing better to do

i wont be posting here again unless its about the house so have fun tellin me what im doing wrong