• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for White Clainin Statue

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would normally place this on my shard board but it being a semi rare item i am looking for it on any shard. Pacific preferably but i don't have too high hopes in that. I recently redid my house and this statue didn't get locked down properly.
This is the only one now out of the common and semi rare ones that i need.

I am also looking for anyone selling any of the more rare white holiday statues.

I

imported_Riply

doing you have extras of xmas statues for trade, I am always interseting in trading for one I still need in certain names directions and colors. I do have an extra white clanin on Europa. I would rather trade it then sell it though.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I try to pick up any of the rare names when the price is reasonable. I do have quite a few of the Clainin types but none are white.

I have also started another collection of the holiday statues and i do have several of the more rare names all in the teal color i believe.

I would be happy to show you.

I

imported_Riply

Hi are your statues on display? can you pm the coordinates of your house on pacific, and I can take a look and make some notes. The best would be something of equal value that I need for the white clanin you need. If I can I try and help other collectors. I also need some of the semi rarer names in certain colors and directions but I asm about 85% complete on those now.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a house in Zento sw corner (further south than yours on Europa) owned by Twinkle. There is a white paragon chest tht is locked down with my extra statues. If you recall off the rune in there you can see my "White house" in Malas and i will make it public for a short time.

I

imported_Riply

Hi I had a chance to look at your statues and there's three of the uncommon statues that I need the color and direction. There might be two others I need as well, but the green shades are difficult to know for sure because the shades are very close. I would ask you to bring them as well. I would exchange the same names for a color of your choice (excluding white) or a differant uncommon name if you like.
I would sell you the white clainin for the price that I am currently paying for them which is 3 million each.
I also have a number of the common white statues which I would sell you for 1 million each. I would probably have enough for a complete set for you of the common names.
If your intersted please let me know and I will message you back with the uncommon names in the colors I need.
Thank you.