• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for wall carvings, ploughs, marble tables and boulders, paying well!

• Thread starter Keri Olliander
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Keri Olliander

210-378-401

Looking for wall carvings, ploughs, marble tables and boulders, paying well!

G

I know someone on LS who has two wall carvings they might be willing to sell, ill see if i can put them in contact with you, or find out for you....

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 posts....never heard of you....and your looking for some extreme high end items....

not to be rude or ne thing....but it sounds all too fishy to me=/

G

Now trey new people can be interested in rares too...
And as cheap as gold is online those people who buy it are richer than me!

C

Ceridwen DF

<blockquote><hr>

5 posts....never heard of you....and your looking for some extreme high end items....

not to be rude or ne thing....but it sounds all too fishy to me=/

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really - can just be new to the boards.

Plus I know all of those items too although I´m not a rares collector... every one of those items was duped (as probably almost every rare if ya think about it) and displayed (some also sold) at a duper house/shop on Drachenfels (Godiva most likely knows who I mean
). So it´s probably not uncommon for someone "unknown" to ask for such items.