• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Vendors

• Thread starter CerberusLabrat
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

CerberusLabrat

Hey, all. I have a minor issue.

I'm a relatively new player, but I've been following SWG for years, so I know my stuff, there's just one issue, and thats that I can't find any vendors or traders. What am I supposed to do? Right now I need to get a better ship for the space missions, a house to live in, I'd like a set of scout trooper armor...

If anybody could help me out with finding traders of all types, or an easy way to find them in game, it'd be much appreciated.

B

BadgerSmaker

Hey CerberusLabrat,

Welcome to SWG.

What server are you playing on? Some servers have significantly lower populations than others, so finding ship parts may be harder.

Usually you can find parts using a bazaar terminal and clicking the "Vendor Location" tab and checking the "Entire galaxy" radial button. This allows you to browse the contents of all player vendors on your server.

You can then fine tune your search to ship components only by selected the corresponding "node leaf", scroll down the list in the left hand pane and select ship components.

It is possible to further filter your search by item attributes, which is a relatively new and very useful feature.

Please let me know if you have any more questions on this.

S

Sendell

Thanks for the post Badger ! It helped me find a vendor selling some things I wanted to try out. I find I have no expertise in using those things but I found the vendors at least. Did a lot of needless walking because I didn't know there was a shuttle to the vendor location tho. Saw some beautiful scenery though and I did NOT die on my journey. That was a plus. *grins*

B

BadgerSmaker

Thanks for the post Badger ! It helped me find a vendor selling some things I wanted to try out. I find I have no expertise in using those things but I found the vendors at least. Did a lot of needless walking because I didn't know there was a shuttle to the vendor location tho. Saw some beautiful scenery though and I did NOT die on my journey. That was a plus. *grins*
Glad it helped!

Walking? Why not buy yourself a swoop bike? Those are great to get around on.