• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for this owner[pic inside]

• Thread starter The Home Guild
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The Home Guild

I'd like to find this owner ..Paying well for that home Please icq me or pm 416-166-568 thank you!!! this home is located in Wind.. solo spot!

J

Jermosh

Maybe you should hire a real estate agent? :)
That said, mark a rune and dropb some books in front of the house with your info every once and awhile.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its probably a account that isent active anymore and house is granfatehered.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its probably a account that isent active anymore and house is granfatehered.
It's in Trammel..... as far as I know, only Fel houses can be Grandfathered. All of mine are... I lived through all of those time periods.

That said, you are most likely right about inactivity -- most accounts are just open to keep their home from collapsing these days.

T

The Home Guild

Yeah,i agree.I'd love to have fel or trammel ones. just posted here in case someone might know the owners/played with in past/present.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's in Trammel..... as far as I know, only Fel houses can be Grandfathered. All of mine are... I lived through all of those time periods.

That said, you are most likely right about inactivity -- most accounts are just open to keep their home from collapsing these days.
there are two types of grandfathered you can have housing on other shards and still have it grandathered with other chards housing (one per shard) but not the old school grandaftherd where you have more then one on same account (pre ren houses).