• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for the Weathered Bronze statue recipes on Siege.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for to buy or trade for the recipes for the Weathered Bronze Globe, Man, Fairy and Archer Sculptures on Siege Perilous.
These are from the 19th Anniversary gift bag. At this time I was not playing or subscribed so I do not have an exact trade on production servers.

This post is for the players that don't play Siege but that most likely still collect gifts there for trade.

Please do not move it. Thanks.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seven 19th anniversary tokens I'll sell ya. What are you looking to pay for each?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seven 19th anniversary tokens I'll sell ya. What are you looking to pay for each?
Well there's nothing rare or desirable about this particular year's gifts. It's just the quantity on Siege is low. A potted plant in various colors or the recipe are the only two options. I've been given a couple for free.

If you want to claim a few I'll pay whatever you think is fair for the globe and archer recipes. As a matter a fact I'll even buy one set of duplicates to make it more worth your while.

I already have the one fairy and one man, would like one more each and two archers and two globes recipes.

It takes 200 bronze ingots to make each one. I'll make ya a full set of the statues too when I have all the recipes.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's fine. I have no clue the value on these things. There just in a box anyways. You got a mailbox I can throw the tokens in??? If so, let me know and when I put the kid to sleep ill drop them off.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to drop off the tokens but your mailbox is open to anyone to place and remove items. Fix that and I"ll drop them back off