• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for the Owners of these Castles

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
ATLANTIC

I am looking for the owners of these castles located near the Grimswood Ruins.

Place --------- Owner --- House Name
Malas Castle – Morgana – Slottet
Malas Castle – Kizar Vexious
Malas Castle – Dorothy Palace
Malas Castle – Kynd – Museum
Malas Castle – Cygore

These houses are located near the Events Reward Hall in Malas

Malas Small Tower - Darius - James Gang
Malas Small Tower - PigPen
Malas Small Wooden House - Rhianna Cerise - Land's Edge Post Office

Does anyone know their ICQ, Stratics, Yahoo, IM, or Facebook? Please have them reach me here or ICQ 150528775. Thank you!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a bit confused... six castles in Malas on that shard, or they're just all named "Malas Castle"?

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm a bit confused... six castles in Malas on that shard, or they're just all named "Malas Castle"?
There are six castles located in malas

T

The Home Guild

Anyone know their ICQ, Stratics, Yahoo or IM? This is where their castles are located and what their signs say. Have them reach me here or ICQ 150528775

Malas Castle – Morgana – Slottet
Malas Castle – Kizar Vexious
Malas Castle – Dorothy Palace
Malas Castle – Kynd – Museum
Malas Castle – Cygore
Malas Castle – Thrak – Thrak Castle
Vesper Castle – Rough Ryder
CYGORE I HAVE HIS ICQ HE WAS SelLING BUT THEN CHANGED HIS MIND.. AS FOR KYND HE WILL NEVER SELL.. he has a stratics name as well.pm him

C

Craftyone

Nails, I do know one of those castle owners and just a month ago he told he was probally gonna downsize in UO and sell it. He made it a point after being on Atlantic so long to let me know he plays the game for fun and has a life and income other than UO.He hasn't made a mistake with his life to rely on a game to feed himself or pay bills and doesn't act like it either. Thus, he would sell it for a very low realistic price, not one you would hear the quote and have to think on for months. He bought it from someone who just enjoys the game and will sell it the same way. If I can locate his email or icq on my old computer, I will PM you asap with it. You will not have to offer, he will give you the low price and make you very happy I'm sure. Besides, it's just a game and pixels,don't forget to have fun. We are supposed to. This ain't a retail chain,lol. Hope to make you happy real soon.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Added More Houses I am looking for.