• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking for the Nox that owns a home in Malas

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for the Nox that owns the house behind my homes (Mystic Garden).

At some point the player with the home behind me dropped their home, or it went IDOC. I'm not really sure when, I never noticed the house sign saying it was in danger or saw the normal campers hanging around.

When I logged on the other day, the home was no more.. Just blank lot placed by Ariel. Later that day it was transferred to Nox. I've tried to catch them when they're on but haven't had any luck.
The ICQ listed on the sign that claims the house is for sale doesn't exist.

I'm looking to pay very well for this plot.. If I am able to purchase it, it will become the rune library for my town, clearing the current rune library to become a crafting center.

Including multiple vendors with free wares.. Such as clothing, beginners armor, GM tinkered tools, & more. As well as the current resource section of the rune library becoming much larger.
This will also free up space to make the lockpicking section larger to include not just GM boxes but lower levels as well.

And finally, It will host once a month crafter/tamer days.
Free repairs. Free horses, swamp dragons, and blue beetles.
Free crafting of tailor, carpenter, tinker, bowyer items.

Possible free imbuing if the person brings the resources with them. (Looking for an imbuer willing to offer his or her services for two hours a month to make this happen.)

So please, If you know this player contact me, or ask him to contact me. It will allow me to do something I've wanted to do for the community for a very long time.
The player that gets me in contact with the owner of the home will get a finders fee if the sale goes through.

ICQ/AIM 107296451
Skype killer.bunnie.kero
Email [email protected]