• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for The Home Guild

E

Enkrypted

Atlantic.

Spoke with Vlad from the Home Guild tonight about a house. Was told that he would be back at the Brit Bank most of the night. Haven't seen him. If anyone knows how to get in touch with him, let me know. He said his ICQ is down.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to the East Coast trade forum here. Home Guild is usually posting over there and you should find his ICQ number in his signature and/or profile. I'm sure he can get hold of Vlad for you.

D

Devilicious

Hes at West Brit Bank every night. Just got to catch him in between is recalling and his afks.

E

Enkrypted

Ok i talked to the other member of the Home Guild. He told me that Vlad was offline and he didn't have any other way to contact him.

I waited at Brit Bank for about 2 1/2 hours, and he never showed. Maybe I can catch him before I go to work tomorrow.

Thanks guys for the help. I'll get this done. :D

D

Devilicious

Vlad is a good person.....No need to worry. I will let him know your looking for him. I am good friends with him. He does not have icq.