• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for someone from MOA to buy this

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found at an idoc last month and was wondering if there was someone in MOA that would like to buy this before I put up for an auction. Please PM or ICQ me. Item is on Atlantic.

MOA bracelet.png

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've sent this link to Melain.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found at an idoc last month and was wondering if there was someone in MOA that would like to buy this before I put up for an auction. Please PM or ICQ me. Item is on Atlantic.

View attachment 58972
Hello, I'd be interested for sure. Can get a char and gold to Atlantic, not a problem. Sorry this took so long I don't watch stratics like I use to. Thanks for the heads up to my icq Brian. 678 797 394 is my icq number Majestic Oaks Auction

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can always pick it up i have gold on atl and will be bringing stuff home tonite (its rred btw)

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for the replies, I've reached out to @MrUber as I've dealt with him before. As I told him, I'm not looking for a huge pay out and just want to get a little compensation for my time. I'd much rather preserve its history with people that will display it at the MOA auction house or something like that.