• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] looking for some mystic mage pvp tips

G

Gal

Like the title said I'm looking for some tips how to use mysticism with magery and timing it in pvp, is there any mystic spells that replace magery spells better time casting wise or damage output wise and so on?
And if any one can provide a link or some info to where I can see the casting time for the mystic spells and delay for how long dose the spell actually gives damage? like if eagal strike has less delay then fire ball and so on

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like the title said I'm looking for some tips how to use mysticism with magery and timing it in pvp, is there any mystic spells that replace magery spells better time casting wise or damage output wise and so on?
And if any one can provide a link or some info to where I can see the casting time for the mystic spells and delay for how long dose the spell actually gives damage? like if eagal strike has less delay then fire ball and so on
Quickly break it down for you.

1. Nether Bolt = Magic Arrow w/ Chaos dmg and same delay same everything (alternate them, when a spam happy mage trying to show u how fast he can poison cycle you, you cycle them with nether bolt magic arrow)

2. Eagle Strike = Fireball w/ Energy dmg same everything else (can replace fireball but not good because elves has more energy resist, you can still replace fireball with it since a lot of people see mystic spell being casted and automatically enter panic mode)

3. Bombard = EBolt with a slightly longer delay and physical dmg. (Do not replace because most people will have 70 physical and u CANNOT curse physical resist down to 60 like you could with energy, but its a very good spell trigger spell, oh and the stun chance on bombard is pathetically low).

Well it will take an essay to finish everything you wants to know. I will stop here

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just do what every other flavor of the month mage has done, abuse the hell out of Spell Plague.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can say that because I, a traditional template player, would never abuse any sort of overpowered spell or game mechanic.

I only play the templates that require true skill and timing, like a wrestle scribe mage.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can say that because I, a traditional template player, would never abuse any sort of overpowered spell or game mechanic.

I only play the templates that require true skill and timing, like a wrestle scribe mage.
Oh really...

Like our favorate of the month super ultra skilled wrestle scribe mage back in the days that does disarm, ebolt, para punch, ebolt, para punch, ebolt, para punch, ebolt, GG.

Real PvPers adapts everything that might goes on in the game. And will not get stuck with just 1 or 2 template.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh really...

Like our favorate of the month super ultra skilled wrestle scribe mage back in the days that does disarm, ebolt, para punch, ebolt, para punch, ebolt, para punch, ebolt, GG.

Real PvPers adapts everything that might goes on in the game. And will not get stuck with just 1 or 2 template.
Hi, my name is sarcasm. I don't think we've met.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL

So your Mystic/Ninja/Bush guy is traditional?

Sorry but I had to laugh. Funniest thing I have read today.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Its ok, i went thru that phase too, but then i realized, gimp and hybrid tempaltes are way more fun :)

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is Hail storm faster or slower then FS?
Basically, mysticism mage is a mirror of mage spells in regard to timing and delay.

However, I still prefer magery over mysticism.

Mysticism as mentioned is more of a support skills.

Having spell trigger in BOMBARD, may not be the best at this moment (not sure about the next patch though)

There is other spell at this moment that is better than Bombard to be stored in my opinion.

J

[JD]

How do you guys think more traditional templates like a Stealth Archer or ABC resist archer (120 arch/bush/resist, 100 tac/anat, 90 heal, 50 chiv) stand up to newer hybrid templates, like Necro archer, Mystic archer, or Mage archer in 1v1 and group action?

I've had a lot of fun on my archer but would kinda like to try something new... considering many templates currently.

Already built myself a suit of armor which can be paired with different jewels+weapon to basically allow me to be any of the above.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh really...

any tips for so-so skilled wrestle scribe mage combo ? :)