• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Rhiannon of Rhiannon's Plant Magic

L

L. Sopheria

Looking for Rhiannon on Atlantic. Was interested in buying your malas house, please get back to me. Thanks! ICQ# 195-795-895 -Sophi

T

Tazar

I am not positive, but I believe that Rhiannon is in MTC (Moonglow Town Council). Look for guild members any evening just west of the Moonglow bank, or around the entrance to Dark-Glow and they can probably help get you in touch with her.

G

The Rhiannon in MTC and the Rhiannon he is looking for are not the same person, I do not believe. MTC Rhiannon owns a house on Moonglow island.

Sorry for the confusion

L

L. Sopheria

Well maybe this lady has more then one acct like some ppl i kno *Smiles*

but I still went up to a MTC member and asked bout her. Never hurts to give it a try!

But thank you all for the help, If anything else please keep me informed, desperately wanting this house, ill pay anything!!!!!

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

... ill pay anything!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're lookin for a house... I may be able to help. I'm uh... workin on my brokers license and have a small office here in Buc's Den. I dabble in Estate Auctions... sometimes folks have accidents. Ya know... like permanent ones. You'd be suprised how many folks fall onto sharp pointy objects... tis a shame.

Let me know where this Rhiannon lass lives and perhaps we can arrange a... let's say, title transfer for ya.

I got a little boat race to win today... but ya know where to find me. *winks*

R

RhiannonOfUO

Hello Sophi!

I have been on an extended vacation from Britannia and coincidentaly have returned. I was just getting ready to announce that I am having a huge sale of items at my home this coming week (April 19th and following). At this time, I have no plans to sell my house but you never know when that will change. My contact information is on my web site: www.mysilentassistant.com/Rhiannon.

Safe travels!
Rhiannon

R

RhiannonOfUO

Now if someone can just tell me what is wrong with vendors, we'd be good. First, as soon as I placed my first vendor, she started running in place. That was different... I finally got that stopped and now I can't change her clothing. I'm not putting a dime in hire salary hopper until I figure out what's happening. Called for GM help. Wish me luck (or offer any advice).

Rhiannon

L

L. Sopheria

Welcome Bac!

well, I'm glad your one of those ppl that reads the boards. Been going out of my mind trying to find you, lol.

But, If you do change your mind about selling the house, would you be so kindly to let me kno???
I couldn't get your contact info from the site, but you could icq me @ 195-795-895 or jus keep me posted on here!

And, I'm a big shopper so watch out!
See you this wkend!

Happy Trails!