• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for PLOT

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Couple questions ...

What shard?
Why not place & build yourself?

<shrug> I could be missing something.

Anna

Visitor
Looking to buy an 18x18 plot that is NOT in FEL.
I play on the Atlantic server and I've run around for several hours and can't find a suitable place to put a plot. Am I the one missing something? :rolleyes2: By the way, thank you for responding.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If you are looking for an 18x18 on Atlantic, you may not be able to place your own. I know that there are smaller size plots available on Atlantic, but 18x18 and larger are hard to come by and you may have to buy from a professional. Other shards have large plots available and some even have space in Luna available. My suggestion would be to place a smaller size of whatever you can find yourself and wait a bit to find a larger plot or a better location or have enough funds to buy. There is a house that has runes to IDOCs on Atlantic just outside the east entrance of Umbra. You might be able to place a house after one of those collapses. Good luck!

Last edited:

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Atlantic ... that explains it. I will then assume Malas is shot to hell as well. @Haidon offers good advice. I play LA and I can tell you there are spots open. LA Malas has quite a bit of 18x18 areas available. Outside of the immediate Luna area, I'm all alone until you get past the orc fort toward Umbra. <chuckle>