• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Looking for players From CZ and SR

Hasekura

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone,

just out of curiosity.... Czech Republic and Slovak Republic used to have quite numerous UO community in the past. But so far i was unable to meet anyone. I met a lot of my German neighbors, but none (excluding people that i myself recruited) from my country or our Slovak neighbors.

I have found some free shards populated with us... But official and (for the time being) subscription based Ultima experience seems to be empty... Now... That may be because i play on Siege Perilous exclusively and not on Europa, since i feel that production shards are not as engaging for me

I wish to ask... Are you here? Is anyone still playing?