• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Pierre Cardian (owner of Luna house near gate)

I

imported_kalzaketh

did achar search, on uo origin, he's unguilded, but still in game, his karma title lists him as unsavory, he might be hard to find tram side, goodluck, you may spam at the bank for him or an alt char.

I

imported_Cysphruo

if your looking to buy it its not for sale, at any amount
if youre looking for a luna house, get in touch with me and i'll show you ALL the luna houses available and their prices, this is slo btw

J

Joobulance

Thanks kal - And slo, I am looking to buy it, I know of quite a few Luna houses for sale, I want one near/at the gate..
Know of any?

J

Joobulance

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd btw how do you know it's not for sale? >:(

I

imported_Cysphruo

he values the house more then gold, more then a billion gold lol

just depends on how much your willing to spend, theres atleast eleven houses for sale, many are not listed. the shard might be small but luna is still booming, the houses are even more expensive, especially for a gate house

really though, location means nothing when it comes to luna, thats just for looks.
especially with the search feature, location means nothing

Q

Qikdraw

Houses on the south side of the street suck compared to those on the north side of the street. So location does mean something. In terms of desirability.

Qikdraw

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

Houses on the south side of the street suck compared to those on the north side of the street. So location does mean something. In terms of desirability.

Qikdraw

[/ QUOTE ]

in terms of desirability yes, thats what i said, the stuff on the vendors all sell the same though, just as fast