• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for people to play with

svantil8

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I moved to Europa from Origin a few years ago and had some friends I played with who have all since up and left the game and now Im looking for a group or a guild to play with I like to dungeon crawl and do ML dungeons dangourous alonemy Chars are all Tram based including a legendary swords
mage tamer crafter and a treasure hunter mage peacer. I dont mind RP or pvp. I have not upgraded to Stygion Abyss yet because I hear the dungeons are hard and no sence in doing it alone.
Thank You

K

Kayne

Svantil, what sort of guild are you after. I can easily supply you with a list of PvM guilds. I can provide you with various RP type guilds too.

K

Kayne

Purely PvM guilds: Saor, Apocolypse Now [REAP], Night Fall [*NF*], Sosarian Red Cross [SRC], PWAL, Clan UK [C|UK], Elven League of Virtues [ELV], Chaos Of Deception [CD] (i believe they also go under CD reigns)
PvM/Light RP: The Shaolin Monks [-SM-] - my guild, newly reformed with plenty opportunity for shaping the future of the guild.

Beyond that i'm not familiar with the rest of the PvM guilds but there are lots. Also lots of the CoRE RP guilds around