• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for people to group with

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aiie, so, don't shoot me for the double post or anything.. I made reply in the guild recruitment thread but I realize now that probably no one checks that.. I'm looking for the late nighters to group with for PvM, PvP, whatever. I've just reactivated my account and am looking for people to roll with. I'm getting so bored of trying to solo everytime I'm on now that I'm about to whip out another old account of mine and 2box off a laptop :/ Alot of the game world is very new to me, so a helping hand wouldn't hurt. I havn't played to years. When I found Magicinia is ruins, and several cities under attack, I'm was caught off guard to say the least.

So if anyone wants to add a provoc mage to their group or just lend a helping hand or some advice, please please PM me. Thanks!

J

jelinidas

What time do you play? I am generally on between midnight-3am est.

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sounds spot on for me. I work in a restaruant during the evening so I'm usually not getting home until around 12PM EST.. Some nights are early around 9PMish but at any rate I'm usually doing most of my playing from then on. I call it a night as late as four or five some nights..