• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for old friend

M

MiamiFan

I'm looking for and old Ea Land Player her name was LucyLee if you read this please let me know its you I miss you 100% no longer have your number it got changed or shut off I'll never forget you I was Erik and allso Toby and Chef

R

Renee TSO

Im sorry but i never knew her. However, i can hit up my tso email list and see what pops up. Did lucylee have any other sim names? Any information could be helpful before i send out an email

S

sweethugger

I Remember Her She Own A Cooking Skill House In BF But I'm Not Sure Where She Been She Was Married To A Art Lee I Believe

M

MiamiFan

Good News I Found LucyLee On Aim Woot with diffrent name same person I'm so happy now I miss all my friends from Tirnua :(