• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for more stories. 717 and counting.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been another 6 months, so it's time for another thread.

There are currently 717 pvp thievery stories, collected over the past 9 years, across 14 shards, from 79 different thieves, on UO Thief and I'm always looking for more. If you have any old screenshots of some good steals and you remember the story behind it, I would be happy to add it to the Tales of Thievery page. The story can be made up of dozens of screenshots or a single screenshot (or text only if it's a tale worth telling).

Either post it here on Stratics, on the UO Thief forum, or pm it to me.

(I always give credit with your thief's name and I don't make any money on the site. Include the name of the shard the theft took place.)

Last edited: