• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For Luna House Inside Walls

Git-R-Done

Adventurer
Looking to buy a luna house inside the walls on napa
if you have one available icq me

Thanks!

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy a luna house inside the walls on napa
if you have one available icq me

Thanks!
Yea, me too, there is one for sale right as you come out of the moongate wall. but the dude has '4 sale' wrote on the floor tiles but no contact info at all. Good luck on your hunt.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yea, me too, there is one for sale right as you come out of the moongate wall. but the dude has '4 sale' wrote on the floor tiles but no contact info at all. Good luck on your hunt.
I've talked with this guy and he wants a LOT of money for it. Far more than its worth. In the range of 6plat for it, or the real world equivalent. He has other houses on other shards in luna he is doing the same thing with. Just holding them and never selling.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
In the range of 6plat for it
o_O I thought people had problems giving these away on this shard..? I couldn't even see something in a prime spot sell for 1plat here :confused:

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have one spot, a 16x12 and paid 20m for it. So his asking price is insane. Now I did talk with him about a year ago, and maybe he's changed his mind, but I doubt it.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
o_O I thought people had problems giving these away on this shard..? I couldn't even see something in a prime spot sell for 1plat here :confused:
You are correct.

The guy they are talking about has been trying to sell his Luna houses on many shards for 10x what they are worth for years. Last I heard he wanted like 150 plat for his bigger Atlantic one.

No one is sure why he does it, because clearly no one is ever going to pay such a crazy price for those houses.