• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealing] Looking For Location Help With Zero Skill Daily Stealables

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hail and well met! i am Igg A Pie. i have recently found a new intrest of zero skill daily spawning items IE: fruit bowl(yew), full jars(ocllo) and bucs rocks. i was wondering if anyone could please post pics and locations of other daily ones such as hay, tall candle, closed barrel and T2a rock to be specific. if there are any others that i missed or new dailys that do not require skill, that would also be greatly appriciated! i was alittle hesitant to ask....i was not sure if the thief book of conduct required some right of passage, a sponser, or a secret handshake. rofl! i just figured if there is any place to find out...it would be here! not trying to step on anyone elses toes but its kind of exciting to try something new. maybe even open up a new intrest in a full fledge thief character. thx for your time!

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want to visit the small rock location on Atlantic, goodmans has a set of daily daily spawn rune books in the third floor back wall just after you come up the stairs. If your not familiar with goodmans, it's in Zento, just outside the north exit from the gate. Good luck gathering them!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a runebook on my thief toon with all of the server up items marked. Most are still spawning and I'd be more than happy to show you the locations if your on Atlantic.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a runebook on my thief toon with all of the server up items marked. Most are still spawning and I'd be more than happy to show you the locations if your on Atlantic.
i do indeed have a char on ATL and would love to take the tour! icq is best for me 43711018. if not pm me and we can work out a time! thx