• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for info on a blood tile

• Thread starter Immortal_Flow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Immortal_Flow

I picked this up at a house that fell a couple weeks ago.. looking for any info regarding the origin, dupe status, etc!

P

PoCove

Thats something I have never seen .. I would hazardedto guess it will be a good item worth a lot of mil ..

D

DVI

looks like you standard will blood tile/splatter.

Should be considered a server birth as it was originally created by an seer/em during an event but was not locked down and was stolen by a player. It has been severely duped, but has been known to sell in the 70-90m range frequently

Your Mom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks like you standard will blood tile/splatter.

Should be considered a server birth as it was originally created by an seer/em during an event but was not locked down and was stolen by a player. It has been severely duped, but has been known to sell in the 70-90m range frequently
Sorry DVI but your completely wrong here hehe.

for 1.) Server Births and or seer/em items are 2 completely and totaly different things, they are NOTHING alike. Server Births were never ment to be out in public hands, it was a mistake on the GM's part for forgetting to lock them down.

2.) seer's were long long gone before any blood tiles came to be. I do however know of which blood tile your talking about and this one is not it, the one you are refering to faces E/W and is much longer and shorter than this one and it was never duped to my knowledge, it was stolen at a pvp event.

The Wall Blood Tile in question is from Pacific Season 3, there was a Large and Small wall blood tile given out at the event. Both of which have been duped but the one in question has been duped much much more. Somehow it does still manage to pull 50-100m even tho its been duped an insane amount of times.