• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking For Info And Price On a Item

• Thread starter Lady Magdalaine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Magdalaine

Hello all , I am looking for info on a item i just got today (from a house fall) . I think it came from a Seer or a GM . The item is a sash not blessed but where it would say body sash it says "Worn In Loving Memory Of Simon".If you know anything about this item please let me know
Thank you
Mags

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have absolutely no information for you, just wanted to comment on what a lovely item that is :) nice find

A

A Stoned Mariner

Could be an extremely old Seer/GM made item. There are various graves/memorial sites on Atlantic, my home shard, that I know of. So it very well could have come from an old funeral.

Or on the flipside it could easily be from a magic moments event. Since people could often get 1 item customized (a graphic with unique event specific title of their choice), it could very well be from that.

A Stoned Mariner...W$R...Atlantic

K

Kratos Aurion

Since theres no info on the item, its probably a 1 of a kind. Nice find :thumbsup:

As for the price, Id estimate between 40-60m

L

Lady Magdalaine

First i would like to thank Lord Karn Evil for bring the info to me about the sash
And so couse it is a good story i would like to post it and share it here. There is one other sash like this one and it is at the Glowing Orb on LS in tram near Skara If you would care to see it and the story i am about to type here.
Thanks again Karn & The Glowing Orb For Keeping Our UO past alive for us to learn from :thumbsup:

The following is as it is writting in the glowing orb

"The Truth" By Simon Of Ocllo
The world in which we live is a dangerous place, but not for the reason most think.

Simon was a young lumberjack who in a short amount of time became one of the single most
powerfull people in our fair land of Britannia . The boy had everything, Friends , Money, Power,
Popularity...... Everything that one could want. Yet that was in Britannia, On Earth his 'soul' was
a broken, small , deppressed child, who lived and breathed the wonder of Britannia. After 8 months
Of 16 hour days in Britannia NON STOP. Simon decided it was time to move on ... he had wasted
so long and needed a way where he could NEVER be allowed back into the place that held him
captive. His family were going to a place called Oklahoma for a week and the young soul of
Simon went with .... befor he left, he sent a missive to a few close friends.... "The boy you knew
as Simon died in a car crash this morning...... ect ect ect..... lie lie lie". He then left for a week
During that week he had a wake up call, started to sort otu his life.... and saught to return to
Britannia on a limited basis.... as he arrived home he was flooded with screen shots of a great
funeral, his friends weeping, people he never knew weeping .... Game masters Planting flowers
and shrines in his name.... The boy was appauled , He didn't want any of this.... but being young,
Immature, and stupid.... he lied some more... and the lies just piled up till he had lost all credibility
all friends and everything else he had gained.... he was blackballed from Britannian socirty, No one
would talk to him, and ever time he came to his home in ocllo he was reminded of his idiotic move,
by the great shrine that bore his name........ All seemed lost for the youth , until, the great Senator
Robin Of Britian, took the boy under his wing..... After , a game Master named Basanio invited Simon
intto the skies as a Councelor .... as a way to attone for the pain he had previously caused.
Then, Simon was promoted into the robe of green and became a great Seer of the Realm...
Simon still exists, as a simple blacksmith, far from his lumberjacking days, and his days of power,
yet, even farther from his days desiging the city of Rivendell, Telling stories through the lord Arrion
Wellington ... and his days of causing pain..... He looks back in sadness... and has asked for
forgivness from the land many times, Yet it has never come, and few even rememeber the trutt...
but here it is....The moral of the story is this......... Real Life First, Never neglect your life , your future
your schoolling, Friends or girlfriend to play this game.... Or any other Real life is what is important...
Part of Simon did die that day , the bad part ..... Good day, long life
Lord Simon Of Ocllo

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for sharing the story, Magdalaine, and for helping preserve the histories

The Teacher

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Darn, I was beatin to the punch on this one LoL. aye glowing orb is a place everyone should visit atleast once.

As far as a price goes, most seer items especialy wearable ones usually get 100-200m fairly easy even more so since gold is down to such a low level.

S

shonsu

Well Darn, I was beatin to the punch on this one LoL. aye glowing orb is a place everyone should visit atleast once.

As far as a price goes, most seer items especialy wearable ones usually get 100-200m fairly easy even more so since gold is down to such a low level.
So it has nothing to do with Simon Francis? ;)