• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for high level players who just returned to FFXI (Phoenix Server)

Z

Zimmeth

Introduction:

I'm a recent return-to-vanadiel player who went back to playing FFXI (75 PLD), and wish to invite similar players like myself who wish to go back in the game and experience the rest of its storyline. Players who want to proceed in end-game, but want to experience it with other players who also just returned as well. This way we can have some adventure together, acting like noobs and noone would laugh but ourselves. =D

How we started:

Playing this game with my wife was very daunting at first since this is a 7 year old game, and most players on it are already very accomplished veterans.

There's a certain disconnect that exists between those players and to those just returning. So, we made a linkshell dedicated to returning players, and it was a blast. My wife leveled smoothly to 75 WHM, we made new friends, some high level and some starting from scratch.

Now as time passes by, we would like to see all the storylines this game have to offer. We would like to invite people to join our linkshell who are at least level 65, and plan to come back to the game. We are also looking for players who recently went back but is still looking for a new home. We will provide sufficient "Back to the game" orientation for you so that you can practice how to play your characted once again. No pressure!

Recruitment specifics:

- level 65+, Any jobs (lvl 65 caster, or lvl 70 melee, is ideal but not required)

- Have sky access (If you don't remember it's ok, no worries)

- Patient, and able to follow directions, respects the linkshell's policy towards end-game.

How to apply:
Please go to our website
( http://www.return-to-vanadiel.com ) and post there to apply =)

Contact info:
You can /tell these people for a linkpearl

-Shinro
-Ellise
-Tivonna
-Opodopo
-Tiffalea
-Theophania
-Slimjin

================================

Cya in game!

- Shinro (75 pld)