• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Looking for help to price check these items (Phoenix Armor, EM Rares, Seer, Magic Moments)

Vesti

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey all. I have a bunch of items I'm not entirely sure what's going for these days. Any help would be appreciated! Most of these will probably be for sale as well!

An Embossed Dagger Marking You An Honorary Member Of The Al'Suq Tribe (Seer)

To The Man I Love The Most (Magic Moments)

Ringmail Gloves Of The Phoenix
A Ringmail Tunic Of The Phoenix
Ringmail Sleeves Of The Phoenix
Ringmail Leggings Of The Phoenix

Greetings from EM Chimaera! (EM)
Irish Dancing Shoes (EM)
Remains Of A Carved Ziguart Toy (EM)

Sandals(Blessed)

Studdet Gorget Sewn by Vixtrola
A Half Apron Made By Vixtrola [Exceptional]

A Plate Armor Of Exceptional Quality (Female)
A Skirt Of Exceptional Quality
A Chainmail Leggings Of Exceptional Quality

Any value to a bunch of "Exceptional Barbed Leather items" or any of the below, which are all various types of "double exceptional"
1691264092527.png

Left Leg

Tongue Of Flames (Quest Item)
Obelisk Tip (Quest Item)
Stone Cache (Quest Reward)
A Daemonic Amulet (Rare Quest Reward)

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Phoenix suit pieces generally go for around 900m - 1p each
magic moment items I have seen go anywhere from 150m- 500m depending on name and buyers drive

@Jason- or @Athelas may be able to help more with the old clothing items

I am interested in the magic moments ring, message me here or on discord and we can discuss more when you are ready

Last edited:

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Vesti that's a pretty generic magic moments item. since it doesn't have specific names or anything should be quite a few people who would want it.
don't let it go for cheap! Definitely worth auctioning.

Vesti

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks everyone so far. I'll try to set up an auction here for the Ring later today!

I don't know if it can be locked down as I don't have a house on the shard, but I assume it can? I can try it after getting it transferred.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks everyone so far. I'll try to set up an auction here for the Ring later today!

I don't know if it can be locked down as I don't have a house on the shard, but I assume it can? I can try it after getting it transferred.
I have a few older Seer created wedding/ love bands that predate the magic moments program that are newbied and cannot be locked down. So it is possible the ring cannot be locked down, also would love to know so I can update the wiki.