• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for help from any chronic cu tamer on Atlantic

C

Chaosy

Hi tamers,

I'm looking for a cu with 590+ hp, 60+ phys and 40+ fire resist. A pretty color would be nice but I'd settle for a normal white one as well. If there are any tamers on Atlantic with a cu like this they would be willing to part with or would like to tame one for me, I would be very appreciative. :) I'd be willing to pay for one, of course, trained or untrained.

Thanks!

P.S. Is Nico still around?! She was my go-to person for getting super cu's and I never see her on anymore. :sad3:

B

big_aug

I've been spending a lot of time taming cu's lately to find the one I want, so if I see any like this, I'll give you a shout.

Y

YellowStarS2k

I have 1 that is 589 hp, 64/45/78/39/71 if you want it, however, it is normal colored.

C

Chaosy

YellowStar: If it's on Atlantic that would be perfect!

I'll be on in the evening. My ICQ is 14187007 if you would like to contact me through there. Thanks!