• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Guild

G

galefan2004

I'm looking for a PvM only guild. I am interested in a guild that regularly does peerless and Doom (does anyone still do Doom on this server?

My main is a tamer...if anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the moment the most active and best ran pvm guild (and there alliance) is TMC.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do you know that plucky? There are alot of smaller guilds I see going alot too....TMC is the biggest, and may be the best(Damia Rocks)

But there ARE smaller guilds out there too

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you guys, I try my hardest, but I have really great people behind me too.

Legends is full of wonderful guilds and the nicest people in the game. Yes I'm biased, but I thnk Legends is awsome.

We're 85% PVM and we're good at what we do. We have the best alliance, great teamwork, good friends, and the nicest people anywhere. Big guilds aren't for everyone, and being the biggest doesn't necessarily mean the best, but it does give advantages a small guild doesn't have. Of course I think we're the best, that's because I love love love my guild and alliance mates.

Damia

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well I think youre the best because I see first hand youre not all lip service and you actauly run youre guild and it doesnt run you and you make youre guildies and the alliance follow the rules you have set for them.

I have never scene any in youre allaince do anything remotely nefarouse or inaporprate and even if that means they use alts for that it means they know not to try and attempt it on chars they have guilded and to me that says something that they respect you and youre tag and that speaks volumes of its leadership.

Almost all othe guilds cant say that.

I know most use the its just a game excuse or everyone else is doing it but I am glad you have an understanding that youre competition is human too and they deserve a fair shack when competing and when gms let there members take shortcuts it tells everyone youre selfish and only care for those under youre own tag and that everyone else is expendable and that does not bring longevity to most guilds or there gms.

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's because Damia just plain rocks, Plucky. IMO she's currently the best GL on the shard.

L

Lethal Injection

please excuse plucky's ramblings he real has no idea what is going on in legends. tmc is out there i agree. i belong to a close nit bunch of of peeps.our guild tag is nix we pvp to pvm we enjoy a wide aray of thing and enjoy each others company as well. talk to sublime or pixie if your interested in joining our little group.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's because Damia just plain rocks, Plucky. IMO she's currently the best GL on the shard.
Now now I said best pvm GL I would agree but ask anyone that knows him that anyone that can keep Thunder in line isnt a bad GL either :party:

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please excuse plucky's ramblings he real has no idea what is going on in legends. tmc is out there i agree. i belong to a close nit bunch of of peeps.our guild tag is nix we pvp to pvm we enjoy a wide aray of thing and enjoy each others company as well. talk to sublime or pixie if your interested in joining our little group.
Yea but make sure the trammel players understand that the guild title is just a act of spit and has nothing to do with the real guild that bears those tag standards even if someone else toke there name for some odd reason. I would aggree other then title hijacking out of bitterness there a great group of peps in NIX.

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now now I said best pvm GL I would agree but ask anyone that knows him that anyone that can keep Thunder in line isnt a bad GL either :party:
Ok, fair enough. We can call it a tie then. I'm just biased since Damia and I were old guildmates way back when ;-)