• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Griffons

Telchar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi All,

I am a returning player after many, many years. I play on Catskill and I was in a Guild called the "Order of the Griffon". I now find myself the leader of the guild. No members have been active since October 2007. I am trying to connect with anyone that may have been assolciated with this group. I once was considered the Griffon Ranger but I am now listed as the "Ancient Griffon". Our Keep is gone and I can find no traces of the guild. I only knew my guildmates by their character names and I have lost all ICQ info on them. I am curious as to what happened. I see 2 mass migrations of members out of the guild and I would like to know what happened. The members that I (Telchar) was most associated with were named; Quill, Thaloric, Inigo Montoya, Moressa. Anyone have any info?

Tel

Telchar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey Thanks Ice!

Right now I am planning on staying on Cats. My gaming time is limited so I do not believe that I can accomplish anything if I try to play on 2 shards.
Thanks for the offer of help, I have a guild on cats that has offered to adopt me also. So many great people still play this game. It really
amazes me.

Best Wishes!