• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for decoration help, anyone still help people with house setup?

• Thread starter KypDurron62
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

KypDurron62

I just reactivated after a couple years off playing Eve, pulled most of my things out of the bank but with school and work and relearning the system, plus being rusty, I'm struggling mightily to get this house set up.

If there is still anyone who performs decorating services or assistance for gold or consideration, I would be most appreciative.

If someone wanted to contact me regarding that, post in here or else my icq is 165239314

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

D

Devil_Woman

I do/have done house design/decorating for others. Would be happy to take you on an in-game tour to see my previous work, if you're interested.

K

KypDurron62

That sounds really great, I really appreciate it and the fast response... I'd definitely be interested.

How would you like to go about contacting each other and what kind of time is good? I operate on central time but am on a weeks vacation at the moment, so very free.

(Yes, I took a weeks paid vacation when I reactivated Ultima, I missed it that much lol)

D

Devil_Woman

(Yes, I took a weeks paid vacation when I reactivated Ultima, I missed it that much lol)
LOL Well, I'm not on vacation, but I am on Central time. I could probably take you on a quick tour before I make dinner tonight, say around 7 pm? Do you use ICQ? I can give you my ICQ number, and you can go ahead and message me for authorization then I will get it when I get home tonight.

OH, and WELCOME BACK!

K

KypDurron62

I do use icq, sorry that I didn't get home in time tonite for it.. mine is 165239314 if you wanted to start coordinating that way. I'll make myself available tomorrow.. sorry about that.

D

Devil_Woman

No reason to apologize. I'll look for you on ICQ this evening when I get home (probably around/just after 7 pm).

A

Angus MacGregor

You wouldn't happen to be the same Kyp that played SWG on Chilastra, would you? I had a guy with the same name in my old guild, Avian Technology & Trade.

Oh, and hi, Devil Woman! Tell your sister that I should be in the game tonight, and I'll make sure to try and look you guys up! :) I'll hop on ICQ and give you guys a shout when I make a character.

K

KypDurron62

Unfortunately no, I did play SWG and as a guild leader even, but we ran a metropolis outside of Bestine on Lowca.

Mos Vape, as a matter of fact.

SOunds good about the 7pm I will strive to be home aroudn then. It is 240pm and I am off to the gym. Takes me 3 hours at the gym and I get there around 315 from the drive. I will endeavor to be home by 7:30 at the latest.

D

Devil_Woman

I will tell her, Angus! Maybe I'll get to see you both in game later tonight!

A

Angus MacGregor

I will tell her, Angus! Maybe I'll get to see you both in game later tonight!
I'll be there. :)

I'm 98% done downloading the client now. Once I get it installed and patched, I'm going to run home and log in. :)

K

KypDurron62

Im home and logged in, having some coffee and brushing up on things I have forgotten. Got my icq on, 165239314

D

Devil_Woman

Sorry I missed you last night, Kyp. Tried to send authorization request and got some mess-up with ICQ. Finally shut it down and found a place to repair it. Then I left the computer to make dinner and got involved watching the Dark Ages on History International and forgot to go back and check the computer.

Shall we try again tonight?

K

KypDurron62

Sure I'd like that. I dont know what the authorization problem is with icq but if you use Xfire we could still link up. Otherwise I will fiddle with it and see if i am blocking somehow.

D

Devil_Woman

It wasn't you. The first couple of times ICQ said it couldn't connect to the server then after that it kept saying you were already in my list (you weren't). I finally shut it down and found a command to repair the database, and that worked.

I did make a mistake though, I probably won't make it into the game until after 10 or so, providing I've not fallen asleep. I forgot the Olympic opening ceremonies are being broadcast tonight. I've already seen some of the stills from it on MSNBC, and it looks stunning! So I will be watching that tonight starting at 6:30. When it ends I'll come see if you're still around in UO. Otherwise, I'm up early on weekends so maybe sometime tomorrow?