• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for decent dexxers4 duels

S

Sephy

Currently looking for decent dexxers for various duels against my dexxer here, only found a few decent people on dexxers, and most of them I already know so they don't really count, but there is not any vast skill-full ones I have run into so far.

I have not brought my mage over here (not that im super good on him anyway) and I don't think I ever will due to pvping with them on different servers so I can't offer mage duels ^^

Just for fun, no putting each other down, just good old fun pvp dueling and maybe learning a few things from one anouther...

icq me @ 107477692 if you fancy some 1v1 fun

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey brother, I went up against you several days ago ( and I lost) I appreciated the way you handled the duel. I think that the more I get involved dueling the more I will learn( for example turn Number lock off so my macro's will work) so Ill hook up with you when ever I can and we can go head to head. But as you could see Im really new to the PVP relm, as you stated after the duel, "if your macros werent working You shouldnt have just stood there". I havent been on since then, but i look at getting on today for a second or two. Familly coming in for the holiday so not sure when Ill be back on after this but drop me a message if you bored and maybe Ill suprise you. Milkbone.

S

Sephy

haha hi milkbone ^^ as if you worked out who I was!!

I'll look forward to fighting you again yay!

Forgot if I have your icq or not, so just send me a meassage when ya ready !

woo ?

S

Sephy

not many more icq's about duels, common guys.

Props the demon slayer, best dexxer I have had the pleasure to fight so far (from rival guilds anywho, best is still a dude from my guild who I have real trouble killing)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not many more icq's about duels, common guys.

Props the demon slayer, best dexxer I have had the pleasure to fight so far (from rival guilds anywho, best is still a dude from my guild who I have real trouble killing)
You should duel some of the dexxers in RoT. And if you are a bush and/or parry warrior, expect to get disarmed a lot; figuring if you are 120 in bush and/or parry with max dci dexxers with max hci only have about a 30% chance of hitting you with your weapon on.

I'd duel you but I have all mages, and a tamer/archer & I dont think you would have fun fighting that template 1v1 :lick:

S

Sephy

You should duel some of the dexxers in RoT. And if you are a bush and/or parry warrior, expect to get disarmed a lot; figuring if you are 120 in bush and/or parry with max dci dexxers with max hci only have about a 30% chance of hitting you with your weapon on.

I'd duel you but I have all mages, and a tamer/archer & I dont think you would have fun fighting that template 1v1 :lick:
I'm in rot ^^ MyThongIsSkimpy is my dexxer who doesn't run with parry or bushido, also I duel with no disarm unless the other guy says lets disarm, mainly just duel with a katana and war fork.

I also have a tamer archer ^^ we can tamer duel lol