• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking for crafter

Carteena GL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a crafter to make 2 -15 bokutos
spell channeling
15 dci
-15 magery

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If they don't change something with imbuing you can have -20 mage weapon as lowest value...
Ingredienta needed are:
SC Magical residue, diamomd and 10 silver snake skin
FC 1 (with SC you get the -1 FC) relic fragments, ruby and 10 essence of achievement
DCI 15 relic fragments, tourmaline and 10 essence of singularity
-20 mage weapon enchanted essence, emerald and 10 arcanic rube stones
These are the ingredients for only 1 weapon

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ah and don't forget you have to use a weapon with lowest DI or you haven't enough room to add all property ( i think you need DI lower than 25%)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You can reforge the mageweapo -15 magery if you have the runic needed and a lot of luck

This weapon sounds very expensive no matter how you do it. Failing will let you use a more of ME, Relic and gems

Bokuto
Damage Increase: 25
Spell Channeling: 1 FC -1
Faster Casting: 1
Defense Chance Increase: 15
Mage Weapon: -20

Mats Needed:
Enchanted Essence: 7
Magical Residue: 5
Relic Fragment: 10
Citrine: 5
Diamond: 10
Ruby: 10
Tourmaline: 10
Emerald: 10
Silver Snake Skin: 10
Essence Of Achievement: 10
Essence Of Singularity: 10
Arcanic Rune Stone: 10

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they don't change something with imbuing you can have -20 mage weapon as lowest value...
Ingredienta needed are:
SC Magical residue, diamomd and 10 silver snake skin
FC 1 (with SC you get the -1 FC) relic fragments, ruby and 10 essence of achievement
DCI 15 relic fragments, tourmaline and 10 essence of singularity
-20 mage weapon enchanted essence, emerald and 10 arcanic rube stones
These are the ingredients for only 1 weapon
and only if you get it imbued without fails...

Freja is right you can reforge for -15 mageweapons. Gotta get a whole bunch of runics first though because you rarely get what you're looking for.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes my list is without fails ( and with all these property some fails can happen :gee::gee:). I think reforging is a waste of gold and resource this time, because you have to burn many runics to get the -15 without other property and then you have to imbue.. So double cost... At this point i think it's better use a -20 and add 5 magery point on a ring/brace