• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for an old guild stone/deed

D

Detharleon

Greetings,

I used to own an 18x18 in the middle of snake pass on Fel. It's King Tony's Chicken ranch now I believe. Anyways, is there ANY chance that someone might have in their collection my old guild stone/deed for 'Aledrought Refinery & Metalworks'. For an old school blacksmith having [ArM] for a guild tag I thought was cool.

Probably a long shot but I thought I would ask.

Thanks,

Detharleon

G

Small world this is King Tony i do have some guildstones in my house would be more then happy to take a look for you if i have it it's yours.

C

Cat Crimson

I don't have your guildstone but I do actully remember you from the last time you played
More on the boards here than ingame but positively. Good luck if you've come back to UO and let us know if you need any help.

D

Detharleon

That's pretty cool Tony, thanks for looking! My ICQ is 4120203.

I have a few other characters; Detharleon my wanna be tamer, Kask Aledrought, Xeo Farstriker, Aegis Metalstorm and Guardian Azimuth. The last two being my 'old timers' going back to when the LOA first setup their village. It's been fun being back, I've been playing WoW and this is a fun change. I just need to find a house to setup shop again and start over.

G

Well I got my old posting account back too so I guess all is not lost. Tony didn't have me in his collection so I guess I'm SoL.

I remember you too Cat... you found me out in the wilds, a new tamer (Detharleon) ,and gifted me my first nightmare which I still have.

I've been back for a few days now and its strange the more things change the more they stay the same... like for some reason I figured after 2 years that the virtue system might actually be finished *lol*

Anyways, good to be home...

D

Draken-Korin

Hail All,

I did not want to start a new thread for this, so hear it is> First off thanks Detharleon. I had all but forgotten I also lost my guildstone a few years ago, since they hold little value other than a sentimental one now a days, I had written it off.

In seeing this thread I would like to throw it out there, I lost my stone when dying in fel way back when, not sure how or why but it was no hack/bug. If anyone out there has the TWT (the wheel of time) guildstone I would handsomely reward them for its return.

Thank you.