• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking for an active PvM guild on Atlantic

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hail and well met!

I am a veteran UO player that just came out of retirement. I am looking for an active PvM guild that does frequent hunts. Most of my character has max skills, but my equipment is out dated with the release of Stygian Abyss and High Seas. I just need a touching point of where I can go in terms of some fun, as I only have two other friends that are still playing as of now.

Any help is appreciated.

D

Draken-Korin

Perfectionist to meet a number of guilds and their members I suggest you read the post listed above *Octoberfest*. The event takes place Thursday at 730pm eastern and Friday at 8pm eastern. Hope to see you there.

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Perfectionist to meet a number of guilds and their members I suggest you read the post listed above *Octoberfest*. The event takes place Thursday at 730pm eastern and Friday at 8pm eastern. Hope to see you there.
Draken-Korin,

Thank you for this information. I will try to make an appearance at once of these events.

Sounds exciting!