• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for a Y14 Vet Reward: Siege Perilous Wall Shield

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Siege!

I understand these shields are designed to give "Shard Transfer Tokens" and on Siege they are purely decorative. Today I decided to select one and noticed they do not have this option on siege anymore? Thanks for sharing any info you have on them...

Shard Transfer Shield
Info: Shard Transfer Shield - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

If anyone did by chance select one and would be interested in a Trade or Sale, the museum would pay VERY WELL.

Thanks!

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not sure if they ever added those to Siege.

I know Queen Zen said for a long time that they didn´t. So if they haven´t added them recently then I believe we never got them here.

Ginsu's

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the way it looks. I would like to have one also to hang on the wall.
be nice if we could buy it from the store. as a flag. 2 or 3 dollars be a good price...
UO could make so much money if they sold some goody's like that.

and if they fix that web-page. I would like to buy more then one of the same item at the same time

Last edited:

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, your right - good point Tina. Thanks for that post. Let's hope they can re-think this vet reward and let it be available as a "Decore Only" item on Siege and Mugen ... or perhaps it creates a token tha is usefull on a shard like our own.

And Ginsu, WOW nice sig! See, that shield is looking great on your Castle right now =). And I second the motion for the web-page fix.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh, your right - good point Tina. Thanks for that post. Let's hope they can re-think this vet reward and let it be available as a "Decore Only" item on Siege and Mugen ... or perhaps it creates a token tha is usefull on a shard like our own.

And Ginsu, WOW nice sig! See, that shield is looking great on your Castle right now =). And I second the motion for the web-page fix.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum
Aye Siege got gyped!
I had asked for months regarding Siege not even getting the shield as deco only to no avail.
Finally one fine day way last spring Grimm Omen said he would look into it for us all here for our 14 yr. vets to get either that shield as deco only or some other choice at least for the 14 yr. vet reward. Then, he left EA MYTHIC and I never heard any one else offering to follow up on the fact that when the dev. team made 14 yr. vet rewards last autumn, Siege was 100% excluded for selecting ANY 14 yr. vet reward either the shield as deco only or even a Siege shard rug ! meh ! I gave up tryin to get justice for Siege players and their vet rewards in that we should be included to select something for 14 yrs. of payin EA ie some sorta vet reward not be excluded ! ie I gave up !

If it is there it would be on the 3rd page of home deco list, like it showed up on my 14 yr. acct. on Chesapeake, but totally devoid on the same acct. on Siege ie no 3rd page showing all the shard shields at all. Ours WAS to be deco only not excluded entirely from a 14 yr. vet selection pick for Siegers ..ah well unless they fixed it since my accts. got shut off this summer, it won't be there on our picks on Siege !

I tried and tried felt like I fought and fought for "equal rights" for Siegers in that IF the dev. team intend to design vet rewards for any year be it 1 or 14 or 15 that they should develop these but not to the exclusion of their vets on just Siege or Mugen...ie not fair nor just..develop vet rewards to be useful on all shards for ALL their customers. I felt really glad when Grimm msg me on the forum here, saying he would seriously look into it, then shortly after he left the company and he was gone. :(

Tis not the vet rewards per say, I just wanted equality for Siegers be they 1 yr. or 15 yr vets, like they develop for every other shards' vet rewards , develop them so we ALL can get a pick and use em in one way or another at least.

Last edited:

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you use a Shard Transfer Token how many items can you in your bag or back?
DO wearable counts as items you are moving?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When you use a Shard Transfer Token how many items can you in your bag or back?
DO wearable counts as items you are moving?
You can´t use a transfer token to or from Siege Perilous.

But between production shards I think it would be 125 items in backpack and no, I doubt the wearable items count.
But if you ask this question on U.Hall you might get a better answer.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shard shields transfer your character, your back pack, your stable and your bank box. No additional pack animals and you can't be mounted, so all pets must be stabled.