• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Serious Fisher to do some TRADES with...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi!

There are spots open at the Red & Purple Mini Mall for anyone selling fishing/SOS treasures… because it seams to be a rare thing these days. Even those new chests sell! :-D

However, I'm looking for someone to do some trading with who fishes up the "Living Rock" things. I can offer trades of MIBs or we can work something out. Unfortunately, the best Fisher I knew quit about 5 years ago and he had the whole system mastered. I end up fishing in circles... so I can never find anything. We are all good at something!!! I'm just no good at that. hehe

Please PM me if you wish.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
what is the living rock? i like fishing and do the MIBs all the time just dont know what those are yet or where you get them

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe they only come from Ancient SOS maps. The white ones.

You get all kinds of special things these days, but the rare list is from this.

Including the white net... and thats what's all the rage now.

The rocks make 3 new aquariums. They are pricy to make for a start... then the Living Rock makes it extra-pain-in-the-backside. :banana: