• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for a scrappers

G

is there one with mr1, int and mana on it? or at least with mr1 and int?

icq me if you have one and want to sell.

G

does anyone have a spellbook with mana and int on it? wondering if this is even possible.

Z

Zippididooda

not sure ive seen one lately, but i think it is possible. Im making alot of books last few days, but havent made one like that. I did make a scrapper with +10 med and MR1

G

i have one for sale and i will cut the price by 25% for you old friend :p look around for my post scrapper/cbd

G

saw it, thanks alot but i want one with at least mr1 and 5 int. im still wondering if its even possible to have manabonus on top of that.

G

hrmm dang. i might actually have to start crafting some myself and see what i get :/