• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Looking for a price check on old Hair Dye

• Thread starter Crack Head Bob
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crack Head Bob

Any info on a price would be great, maybe selling, all depending on the price.

Attachments

F

feath

Your mileage may very, someone may correct me, i am frequently wrong.

about 5m

A

Asmodai

does feath purposely underestimate the value of items so rares collectors can just hoof up the bargains?

F

feath

nope, but just the hair dye alone isn't as valuable as the beard dye, or a set with hair dye and beard dye.
give a price then, what you feel it is worth. as i say, most people disagree with me.

T

Teufel_Hund

peeps will generally try to sell these for around 10 mill and they will sit for a while. They will move quickly for 5 to 7 mill. Me I like to move things quickly.

A

Asmodai

to be honest feath looking back at my comment, it came across far more hostile than was intended.

im actually pretty grateful someone bothers to respond to these threads half the time! i always imagine the proper rich rare collectors looking at some of the threads and thinking 'for christs sake, thats not worth 100 mil, why are they posting it here?!' lol

K

kray2s

i got to admit i feel the same as asmodai halfthe time! i too imagine those rich enough just trawl these boards for the next 100 million gold item hehehe

personally i like the lower end ones as much as the higher - first because i cant afford a lot of the higher ones and 2nd even ifi could afford 100 mill at a time i could get loadsa smaller ones for that and hve a bigger (allbeit lower end) collection :p