• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a player named "Zenom"

The Turk

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey there,

Im trying to find a player named "Zenom" who owns the house next to my place in atlantic,is there anyone who might know this person ?

Thanks in Advance :)

Note: Is this section of the forum right for me to post this ?

Attachments

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
His cu probably keeps wandering into the yard and digging up the plants in the poster's garden (or worse, peeing on them).

The Turk

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Actually, I do need his/her plot in order to connect both houses with each other and create a design :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Actually, I do need his/her plot in order to connect both houses with each other and create a design :)
I looked for this one guy for YEARS cause I wanted his castle spot he clearly wasn't using. I would have gave him anything for that spot on Legends. RL cash, whatever it took. I walked by one day and it had fell and the spot was empty lol