• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for a missing dog...named howler

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone seen him lol, I would appreciate any details of what happened to him as well...if he hasn't been destroyed I would like to purchase him back...I doubt that will be possible though so any information would be good thanks

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks again chief, I am a man of little wealth but message me and I think some type of reward will be in order

I

imported_Goron

I suggest not going afk right next to jhelom gate. Especially when you are factions. Next time I'll kill the dog too, so that it doesn't risk going wild. (Dead pets dont go wild right? or do they?)

G

<blockquote><hr>

I suggest not going afk right next to jhelom gate. Especially when you are factions. Next time I'll kill the dog too, so that it doesn't risk going wild. (Dead pets dont go wild right? or do they?)

[/ QUOTE ]

they do

also if you don't log out at server down when server comes back up you have a limited time before your pet goes wild dead or alive, all you have to do is log in and out and you can save it.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My dear Goron, I assure you my little afk spurt wasn't planned. It was due to unreliable internet :p. But thanks for revealing yourself I will work a little harder to find you on the field.