• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Magic Door

C

CRIMINAL

if you have one for sale and would like to sell let me know.
my icq 86609908

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do, but not for anything close to 135 :(. Last ones i sold got 250 pretty quick heh
He meant how many people have seen this message, not how much he was willing to spend.

Crim, I think Lady Destiny on Napa has one. I doubt she wants to sell, but you just never know. ICQ me if you want her ICQ number, she probably won't mind..... much.... :D

F

feath

I looked because i wanted to know what a magic door was, and hoped someone would post a pic or a description or something.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dunno why they're worth as much as they are honestly, didn't they used to spawn in khauldun quite often years ago? i mean those green lights did too and they aren't worth a fortune

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can someone explain what a magic door is or does? i've heard them mentioned many times over the years but i've never seen one (that i know of). do they look like doors? do you pop out somewhere different if you walk through them (like the door to buc's den)? that'd be cool...

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually, I've one so I know it does not really "sparkle" but has 4 dots surrounding it...kinda more like a "snapshot of a sparkle" than it blinking or something cool.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He meant how many people have seen this message, not how much he was willing to spend.

Crim, I think Lady Destiny on Napa has one. I doubt she wants to sell, but you just never know. ICQ me if you want her ICQ number, she probably won't mind..... much.... :D

Yes I do have one and no it isn't for sale. Had to wait for years before I found one and Crim has my number :) Thanks for trying to help him though.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I looked because i wanted to know what a magic door was, and hoped someone would post a pic or a description or something.
I would be glad to show anyone mine if they are interested, just give me a shout.

Death Omen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes...Yes you did wait quite a while before finding one. And your welcome :) Tis why i said i know she wont sell ;) lol

Shhhhhh !