• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Luna vendor spot

G

I am looking for a vendor spot in Luna, does not have to be primo, just somewhere in the city.

Consistant items on the vendor will be fighting food (Grapes of wrath, Fruitbaskets etc.), Kegs, resources, and some minor arties.

My wife will be running the vendor, so if you have a spot at a reasonable price (5K - 10K per week) let me on this board, or by PM so we can setup a time for her to meet with you and setup the vendor.

M

My OneSelfer

the guy i have rented from for last three years charges 8k a week.
his icq is 202-990-341 Mynaki-Lug

tell him Foamy sent ya :p

G

Sadly....neither my wife nor I use ICQ.....

i know, makes it a pain to do xshard stuff and other in game activities....

G

Tell me about it, I feel like a caveman in modern New York city!

J

Joobulance

Well ICQ is free, just download it. Hell, you don't even HAVE to download it if you don't want to, just use ICQ2GO at icq.com.

G

Thanks...now that I am out of the stone ages and into the iron age, I sent him an ICQ...

Technology

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have vendor spots available. 10K per week...

PM me if you are interested.