• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a house

M

Mavorla

I am looking for a mid sized house in either Tram or luna. I would really like 2 houses side by side for me and my wife. please pm me or look for me in game I'm the bright red chick! :)

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Just run around.

I ran around for about 20 minutes the other night and placed a tower.I found several smaller spots and a couple you could def fit a cple smallers next to each other or very close.You will have no problems finding smaller plots in tram/malas just by runnin around.By smaller I mean under an 18x18 and alot bigger than a cottage,hehe.

If you don`t mind fel there are plenty of 18x18 spots available.

M

Mavorla

Me and the wife managed to place 2 houses within 5 seconds of each other right outside Tram Brit. I don't mind fel but all she wants to do is mine and craft she is scared of pvp ehehe.

P

Pawl

a 17x 17 can fit there, i live in the one NW of it. LOL 17/16 or a 17 x17 and both hold same as 18x18

M

Mavorla

Wonky doesn't want a big house she said. She's a little odd but you'll probably like her as a neighbor. I however am about to build my torture chamber! mwahahaha!!!!

P

Pawl

well if she need anything for it send her over, i'm gm everything.

M

Mavorla

Thanks I think she's GM all crafting skills or 120 in some.