• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking for a guild

Z

zammazingo

Hi,

I am back to playing the game after almost 2 years. It turns out there is nobody left from my old guild. I would like join a new guild.

I currently have 4 characters and two mules.

- [MAIN] Archer, pally (used to be archer, pally, necro but turns out you loose necro spells if you remove the items from your body)

- Tamer, mage

- Bard mage

- blacksmith tailor

Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks.

/me goes back to looking for house spot.

T

Tazar

Welcome back. :)

Perhaps you could tell us a little of what you are looking for in a guild. PVP? PVM? RP? A little of each?

There are a lot of great guilds around and New Haven is still a good spot to hang out and meet folks.

C

Caldwin_DDP

DDP is a non faction PvM, adult guild for casual gamers. We have a great group of players from all walks of life who enjoy sharing info and hunting with one another. Our only rule is good behavior.

In the evenings look for us at Ilshenar champs, Humility being the most popular. Our guild house is a classic tower named "Ocularis Infernum' located on the north shore of balmy Gravewater Lake. We also have members grabbing a quick Arcane Focus in front of the West Britain Bank in the evenings around 7 p.m. U.S. Eastern time. Since we're not given to bank sitting you can look for us in these areas or IM me here on stratics.

Welcome to Atlantic!
Cal

L

Lightningstrike

Welcome back friend
Consider the Black Tower Guild if you are still looking. We are a very active guild that frequent both Tram and Fel doing PvM and PvP. We have a great tight group of people that like to hang out and have fun. We are a guild that is true ONLY to our members and allies.You are welcome to try us out. You can reach us in game, contact a Black Tower Guild member.